Santa Clara, California
6 month growth↑ 5%
1 year growth↑ 0%
2 year growth↑ 15%
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or related degree
- Knowledge of LPDDR4, LPDDR5, or DDR4/DDR5 or related protocols
- Experience with all stages in the ASIC design flow
- Strong working knowledge of Verilog or VHDL
- Programming skills in C and/or PERL
- Collaborate with architects, software engineers, and circuit designers
- Responsible for the architecture, micro-architecture, and design including RTL design, synthesis, functional verification, and timing analysis
- Work on high speed clocking, interfaces, and protocols
- Address board and system level issues
- Advanced degrees (MS, PhD) in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Experience with high speed DRAM and/or processor design
- Familiarity with board and system level issues
We are looking for an ASIC Design Engineer – New College Grad for Memory Controllers
As a Designer at NVIDIA, you’ll join a group of passionate engineers to design and implement state of the art Memory sub systems for our Tegra SoCs. In this position, you’ll make a real impact in a dynamic, technology-focused company. Your work will impact product lines ranging from consumer graphics to self-driving cars and the growing field of artificial intelligence. We’ve crafted a team of outstanding people stretching around the globe, whose mission is to push the frontiers of what is possible today and define the computing platforms of tomorrow.
What you’ll be doing:
As a member of our Memory Subsystem Design team, you will collaborate with architects, software engineers, and circuit designers to and deliver a world-class solution. NVIDIA Memory controllers are among the industry’s most complex because of the many protocols that are supported and the stringent requirements of our high end graphics controllers and SOCs.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to be responsible for the architecture the micro-architecture and design including RTL design, synthesis, functional verification and timing analysis using leading edge CAD tools and using the latest process technologies.
What we need to see:
Pursuing a BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineer or related degree or equivalent experience. Advanced degrees (MS, PhD) a plus.
A background in high speed DRAM and/or processor design (ie Graphics, Microprocessors, Network Processors, or Mobile / Multimedia SOCs).
Knowledge of LPDDR4, LPDDR5, or DDR4/DDR5 or related protocols is a plus.
Experience with all stages in the ASIC design flow including emulation, prototyping, DFT, timing analysis, floorplanning, ECO, bringup & lab debug, and ATE test development.
Strong working knowledge of Verilog or VHDL.
Experience with high speed clocking, interfaces and protocols.
Familiarity with board and system level issues.
Programming skills in C and/or PERL.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. Are you creative and autonomous? Do you love the challenge of crafting the highest performance & lowest power silicon possible? If so, we want to hear from you. Come, join our Memory Subsystem Design Team and help build the real-time, cost-effective computing platform driving our success in this exciting and quickly growing field.The base salary range is 92,000 USD - 195,500 USD. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.