Posted on 4/12/2022
- Treasury experience crucial
- Basic understanding of liquidity risks
- Basic experience of liquidity risk management frameworks
- Quantitative and analytical skills, including basic modelling skills
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build and use cross-functional relationships
- Experience of working through change and implementing new processes
- Attention to detail and proactivity is essential
- Basic knowledge of regulatory frameworks, including either banking or EMI/PI regulations and safeguarding beneficial
- Support Checkout.com in all aspects of the day to day monitoring, analysis and management of the legal entities and regional liquidity positions, including management of intra-group funding and liquid assets
- Understand current business model and payment flows, to understand and identify liquidity risks
- Develop basic models, undertake forecasting and execute on liquidity management strategies, procedures and controls to mitigate and manage these risks
- Design and utilise daily liquidity MI reports to assess liquidity position
- Participate in new product and expansion initiatives for liquidity risks and funding requirements
Global payments solution
Checkout.com’s mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. This mission inspires them to deliver innovative solutions that flex to needs, valuable insights that help get smart about payments' performance, and expertise their customers can count on as they navigate the complexities of an ever-shifting world.
- Work-life balance - Flexible working and plenty of time off to unwind. We’ll even give you your birthday off.
- Recognition - Peer recognition program and quarterly Hero Awards. We celebrate success together.
- Career development - Tailored career development and learning pathways. We’ll help you unlock your potential.
- Celebrating diversity - Internal community groups and cultural events. We celebrate our differences.
- Staying healthy - A global wellness programme and private health insurance. We support your wellbeing.
- Security for the future - Comprehensive plans for you and your loved ones. We’ll take care of you.
- Giving back - Employee-led community outreach, payroll giving and a volunteering day. We care about your causes.
- Aspire. Anything can be built
- Excel. Go above and beyond
- Unite. We’re greater together