Office of the CEO
Posted on 9/21/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 2+ years of experience in product/engineering,consulting, finance, or other roles requiring a blend of analytical, strategic, and cross-functional work
- A penchant for digging deep into the weeds, thinking from first principles, and iterating quickly to deliver results
- Strong orientation towards outcomes, and a history of being scrappy when it counts
- Ability to work and build relationships with a wide range of people
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple, complex work streams at once
- Willingness to work in-person in San Francisco a minimum of a 3 days per week
- US citizenship is a requirement due to US government security clearance processing
- Tackling both short-term urgent and long-term ambiguous questions, and iterating quickly on solutions
- Owning one-off strategic projects on behalf of the CEO, and working closely with the executive team on coordination of CEO priorities
- Working closely with the CEO's Chief of Staff to support preparation for critical internal and external meetings, attending and participating in some of these meetings, and actioning follow-ups
- A CS or STEM background
- Experience with tech enterprise sales
Data platform for AI
Scale AI's mission is to accelerate the development of AI applications.
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage - Our health plans give you the flexibility to select the right coverage for you and eligible family members through a variety of plan options.
- Easy to use 401(K) - Plan and invest for the future with a 401(k) via Guideline. Scale’s 401(k) plan provides you an opportunity to defer compensation for your long-term savings.
- Wellness Fund - We care about the physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing of all Scaliens. Our $100/month wellness stipend can be used for gym memberships, acupuncture, meditation apps, and so much more.
- Virtual Social Activities - Being remote has not stopped us from hosting fun virtual events. From trivia night to candle making, we ensure employees are fostering connections & building strong relationships.
- Learning & Development - We know how important career growth is for Scaliens, so we offer a $500/year L&D stipend to help support continued development throughout your journey.
- Flexible hours allow you to work when you are most productive. You can work with your manager to best plan your daily work schedule.
- Generous Paid Time Off - Enjoy time to travel or plan a staycation. We encourage employees to take time off to recharge and prevent burnout. We have a flexible PTO policy where each employee is afforded the flexibility to take planned time-off as needed.
- Commuter Benefits - Set aside pre-tax dollars to use on qualified transportation expenses to help ease your commute.
- Parental Leave - Balancing work and family is essential, and Scale understands the importance of having adequate leave policies in place to promote a healthy home and work life.
Company Core Values
- Earn customer love
- Intellectual rigor, open mind
- Ambition shapes reality
- Team flow
- Ownership is the job
- Run through walls
- Up the tempo
- Results speak loudest