is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions and is purpose-built for business. ezCater’s corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We’re backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille.
The Senior Compensation Analyst will help us build on our already established market-leading compensation philosophy and program. You will be responsible for leading the management of multiple compensation components, including salary benchmarking, our compensation review process, and employee education. This position will report to the Director, Compensation & Benefits.
What you’ll do:
- Manage survey participation, updating and analysis of market benchmark data, trend information, and economic projections to ensure a competitive market position and internal equity
- Review promotion requests, salary adjustments, and salary offers for incoming hires and consult with business leaders with data
- Evolve documentation about our compensation philosophy, programs, and processes, connecting our compensation offerings to our culture ingredients and ensuring all our people understand the various components of their total compensation
- Partner with People Partners and L&D on pay transparency to enable people leaders to have transparent, authentic, and impactful compensation conversations
What you have:
- 4-6 years of Compensation experience
- End-to-end management of salary survey process
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills. With strong attention to detail, you are comfortable in spreadsheets and have experience modeling and communicating complex information regarding compensation programs
- Strong project management skills, with experience leading projects and managing stakeholders and timelines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks with exceptional organizational, follow through, and people skills.
- Demonstrated strength in building relationships both internally and externally, with a diverse group of employees at all levels.
- Experience with MarketPay/Payscale preferred but not required.
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) a plus but not required.
The national cash compensation range for this role is $94,000-$130,000 per year.*
*Please note: Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise and region & may vary from the amount above. This range does not represent additional compensation benefits (such as equity, 401K or medical, dental or vision insurance).
ezCater does not sponsor applicants for work visas or legal permanent residence.
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) when you’re in one of our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.