Associate Brand Designer
Posted on 4/12/2022
Remote in USA
- 2-3 years of digital and print design experience
- Strong portfolio showing a range of projects you've concepted and designed
- Experience concepting, partnering, and ideating with copywriters
- Solid understanding of brand, email, website, social media, digital media, video, and collateral/presentation design
- Command of design principles (composition, color, imagery, photography) and relevant software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Keynote, Figma, G Suite, Asana)
- Attention to detail-you're meticulous when it comes to typography, grids, balance, and white space
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Deadline-oriented, organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Informed and thought-through opinions with a willingness to listen and problem solv
- Animation and motion graphic skills a plus
- Maintain and build on Affirm's visual identity for all public-facing communications
- Work with our B2C and B2B marketing teams to concept and design email campaigns and digital campaigns
- Concept and design assets for online and offline marketing (including social campaigns, emails, landing pages or modules, display banners, print, presentations/pitch decks, conferences, and tradeshows)
- Collaborate with designers, copywriters, engineers, marketers, and more to execute well thought-through and visually interesting work
Point of sale installment loans for consumers
Affirm seeks to deliver honest financial products—to improve lives. The company operates a buy-now-pay-later platform for consumers at the point of sale.
- Spending wallets: Access tech, food, lifestyle, and family planning wallets for your expenses
- Supportive communities: Get involved with our employee resource groups and community groups
- Remote-first workforce: If your role is remote, you can set up shop anywhere in your home country
- Generous time off: Take the time you need when life happens
- Health benefits: Get a plan that fits your needs
- Mental healthcare: Take care of your mind with great mental health programs
- Parental leave: Birth and non-birth parents get 18 weeks paid leave. Plus, a 4-week return-to-work transition program, at full base pay.
- Compensation: We have a simple, flexible, and transparent remote-first compensation structure so you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
- Away days: We offer 24 company-wide paid days off—which help our teams collectively pause to recharge.
- Learning & development: Engage in exciting learning programs to level up your growth.
- People come first: We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
- No fine print: We are completely transparent and honest—with our customers and with each other.
- It's on us: We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
- Simpler is better: We make complex things simple and clear.
- Push the envelope: We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.