Product Security Engineer
Posted on 5/23/2023
Chicago, IL, USA
- Experience with security testing tools such as Kali, Metasploit, Burp Suite, OWASP ZAP, etc
- Proficiency with application pen testing and vulnerability assessments
- Experience with OWASP security concepts and discovering vulnerabilities such as XSS, XSRF, SQL Injection, Cookie Manipulation, etc
- Understanding of static code analysis products
- Experience in Container security and cloud security/architecture patterns
- OSCP, OSWE, SANs, AWS Security Speciality Certification, Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS)
- Experience with threat modeling and attack surface design
- Be a DevSecOps Evangelist
- Conduct code reviews and security testing for new projects and initiatives
- Knowledge of Integrating Security Testing into the CI/CD Pipeline
- Expertise in API Security testing
- Automate security testing and embed security testing into the SDLC
- Collaborate with architects, product managers, and other teams to deliver high quality secure product
- Provide and Guide Secure Architecture Reviews
- Perform internal/external application penetration tests
- Lead projects independently while working collaboratively with the team to ensure its success
- Run annual application security training for software developers
Enova is a mission-driven organization helping hardworking people get access to fast, trustworthy credit.
- Advance your career - We have a dedicated training team focused on giving you the tools you need to succeed within your department, within the company and in your career. The focus starts day one with a robust onboarding program and continues throughout your career at Enova.
- See the benefits - Full-time employees receive medical, dental and vision benefits; matching 401(k); PTO; commuter benefits; flexible spending accounts for health care and dependent daycare; and more!
- Be recognized - There’s plenty of room for both lateral and upward movement here at Enova. We’re always interested in promoting from within, and we keep a lookout for top talent who are ready to advance.
- Get your perks - Full-time employees can receive tuition reimbursement, one-month paid sabbatical after four years, discounted massages, manicures and other perks.
- Give back - We work throughout the year to partner with local charities and assist our neighbors in need. We also offer a charitable match program — allowing team members to double their impact when they donate money to charity.
- Have fun - We like challenges here; maybe that’s why we have so many games, competitions and outings. There are a number of ways you can scratch your competitive itch and have fun!
Company Core Values
- Customer first - We listen to our customers’ needs and create products that solve real problems. We deliver beyond expectations, treating our customers the way we want to be treated.
- Best answer wins - We believe innovative ideas and solutions can come from anywhere. That’s why we make sure the best answer wins — no matter who it’s coming from.
- Operate as an owner - The entrepreneurial spirit runs strong at Enova. We encourage team members to think big and move fast and use resources like they’re their own.
- Accountable for results - We’re a data-driven company, and we use that data to add value and create results. We set our expectations high and do what we say we are going to do.
- Top talent and teamwork - Enova is a place for the best and brightest, from all walks of life and parts of the world. We work in small, focused teams that encourage diversity of thought.