Senior Customer Success Enablement Specialist
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Several years of experience in a similar Enablement role
- Experience and ability to navigate all levels of an organisation, from VP to individual contributor
- A radical collaborator who includes a diverse, cross-functional group of people in project plans
- An executor at your core who can move quickly to produce world-class learning content
- Passionate about solving problems and being resourceful in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate for helping others to learn, develop, and succeed in their roles
- Forward thinking to ensure content and programs created remain impactful as Klaviyo grows
- Excellent project management skills with comprehensive plans for all projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills for all levels, individual contributors to leadership
- Ability to balance competing demands from multiple stakeholders and prioritise accordingly
- Full authorisation to work in the UK without any restrictions
- Partner with CS & Support leaders in EMEA to align Enablement initiatives with the company's high-level goals, and ensure regional consistency between our US and UK CS & Support teams
- Partner with CS & Support onboarding program project managers to identify improvements, and mastermind strategy for delivery and scaling in the UK and globally
- Contribute to filling CS & Support skill gaps including, but not limited to, competitive analysis/intel, product training with specific positioning for EMEA, the marketing ecosystem, soft skills, process changes, and marketing strategies
- Design resources ranging from on-demand learning materials to skill development workshops.Strategise how 360-Learning, Klaviyo's Learning Management System (LMS), and other software can best be utilised to improve learning outcomes
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop cohesive, valuable resources and training, and ensure unified communications between US and UK CS & Support teams
- Develop success measures and collect quantitative and qualitative data to evaluate the effectiveness of training, resources, and programs
- Share enablement data and insights through written status, ongoing reporting, and summary presentations to your manager and CS & Support leaders
- Experience in project management is a plus
Growth marketing customer platform
Klaviyo's missions is to help companies retain customers and maximize their ROI. Klaviyo’s data–proven customer platform allows companies to send relevant, well–timed emails and SMS that increase lifetime values.
Company Core Values
- We always put our customers first.
- We are always learning.
- We strive to make the world more equitable.
- We collaborate radically.
- We are ambitious.
- We are remarkable.