Marketing Operations & Analytics
Updated on 3/15/2023
Dulwich, London, UK
- 10+ years of experience with increasing levels of responsibility leading teams and driving cross functional marketing operations initiatives in SaaS companies
- Demonstrated success owning, optimizing, and scaling the martech stack including HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce (admin level), Google Analytics, and other technologies to advance the business
- Demonstrate a good practical knowledge of designing data architecture, data pipeline flow and analysis processes using SQL, R or other languages
- Strong project management skills including production schedules, budgets, stakeholder coordination, and agency/vendor oversight
- Deep understanding of enterprise sales, the sales process, sales cycles and buying behavior, plus strong knowledge of markets, trends, industries etc
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently, while also able to build strong internal relationships and build consensus on critical initiatives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills - along with strong interpersonal, organizational and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizing time and resources based on business impact
- Own the marketing operations roadmap, ensuring marketing technology is evaluated, selected, implemented and customized to meet the needs of the marketing department and the business
- Develop and implement project plans in collaboration with Sales Operations and other internal teams
- Own and optimize lead scoring, lead lifecycle, and lead follow-up process. Partner closely with Demand Generation, Business Development, and Sales Operations to create a continuous feedback loop and optimize performance
- Track and report on the entire marketing funnel including volume, velocity, conversion stage-to-stage, and average value
- Monitor, analyze, and report on the performance of go-to-market activities, including pipeline contribution, program return on investment, customer acquisition, and demand generation
- Define processes to enable accurate data collection of marketing investments and the results they deliver
- Analyze marketing data and share insights across the department including developing custom reports and building & maintaining key dashboards and presentations with existing marketing analytics team to share critical information at business reviews and board meetings
- Build, inspire, lead, and grow a successful team
Digital Experience Analytics platform
Contentsquare is on a mission to give every digital team the ability to measure how their actions affect the user experience on their website, mobile sites and apps. The company operates an analytics platform to help companies improve their digital experience.
- Opportunities for personal growth and career development
- Competitive salaries
- Generous health and retirement benefits
- Excellent family care
- Paid time off and flexible policies
- Fun and ambitious work environment
Company Core Values
- Creativity: We believe that innovation comes from everyone and everywhere, so each team member is encouraged to share new ideas, whether it’s a daily meeting or a global hackathon.
- Ambition: From our start in 2012, we've built a global powerhouse. We dream big, take chances, and always aim for more. We live by: “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.”
- Team Spirit: We are ONE team, enriched by our differences, working towards the same goal. We have each other’s backs at all times and on all levels.
- Uniqueness: Contentsquare is the sum of its unique people. Our employees come from 57 different nationalities and each brings new perspectives and ideas.
- Enthusiasm: We work hard, and we play harder. From celebrations and company-wide team activities, to employee-led culture crews, we embrace a shared sense of adventure.