Lead Product Manager
Posted on 9/19/2023
Uber's mission is to reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The company operates a ride-sharing platform that provides more than 15 million rides each day.
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA • Sunnyvale...
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Engineering, or related)
- 7+ years of experience in product management, with a focus on AI or data-driven products
- Prior experience leading a small team of PM's
- Develop and communicate a clear and compelling vision for Shopping Intelligence within UberEats
- Craft and execute a strategic roadmap to power intelligent storefronts for restaurants and new verticals such as groceries, convenience stores, alcohol, etc
- Drive innovation and excellence in AI product development, ensuring alignment with business goals
- 5+ years building ML apps at scale
- Experience successfully delivering complex, large-scale products
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Passion for technology, data, and innovation