Posted on 1/14/2023
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 0-2+ years of marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Familiarity with an Email Service Provider or Mobile Push Provider
- Maintains a positive attitude and loves opportunities to collaborate with others
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a lot of ambiguity
- Ability to work independently and creatively solve problems
- Knowledge of Photoshop a plus
- An avid sports and gaming fan, and have played FanDuel or competitive products
- Willing to work nontraditional hours, including weekends and evening shifts
- Learn how to use email and mobile marketing channels strategically and how to create campaigns
- Support the execution of a wide variety of VIP CRM campaigns, participating in all parts of the execution process from campaign planning to final deployment
- Become proficient with our campaign execution platforms (email, mobile, customer data platform)
- Liaise with the creative team, project stakeholders, and agency partners to ensure that all campaign assets are available and ready for deployment on time
- Help coordinate the maintenance of onsite assets, including promotional assets & landing pages
- Assist with fulfillment of promotions and offers as needed
- Work closely with Customer Operations to resolve marketing campaign issues
- Assist with data collection and reporting on CRM campaigns
- Schedule monthly planning meetings with teams across the company and facilitate cross-functional communications
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
Company Core Values
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.