Mechanical Engineer, Implant
Posted on 6/9/2022
Austin, TX, USA
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical, materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small
- 3+ years of mechanical engineering industry experience, including owning products from concept to production
- Strong understanding of engineering first principles
- Experience with conventional machining and rapid prototyping technologies
- Experience with precision design and manufacturing
- Experience with advanced imaging techniques
Implantable brain–machine interfaces
Neuralink's mission is to build devices that will help people with paralysis and invent new technologies that will expand abilities, the community, and the world.
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- Equity + 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.