Summer 2023 Intern
Solution Engineering, Public Sector
Posted on 9/23/2022
Reston, VA, USA
- A current rising Junior/rising senior pursuing a Bachelor's degree with a preferred concentration in Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent. Minor in technical subject considered as well
- A strong business and technical background
- Strong communication, networking, presenting skills
- Preferred prior working experience (can include part time or over school breaks)
- Adaptable to change and enjoys learning in a fast paced environment
- Long term interest in Solution Engineering role
- Meet and interview individuals from Solution Engineering and supporting departments to understand how the organization is structured and works together
- Complete product training certifications
- Create and present customized demo components
- Present Salesforce solutions on customer-facing webinars
- Assist in customer-facing sales cycles
- Respond effectively to RFPs
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.