Join a team that puts its People First! As a member of First American’s family of companies, Data & Analytics is a national provider of property-centric information, analytics, risk management and valuation solutions. First American maintains and curates the industry’s largest property and ownership dataset with over 7 billion document images. Our major platforms and products include: DataTree®, FraudGuard®, RegsData™, TaxSource™ and ACI®. The First American Data & Analytics division boasts more than 20 patents and remains at the forefront of innovation - leveraging technology and data to deliver best-in-class decisioning solutions. Fueled by our industry-leading data and using our technology and proprietary process, our solutions provide lenders, real estate and title companies with actionable insights - enabling them to make better, increasingly automated, decisions. With offices in all major metropolitan areas, including California and New York, DNA teams work collaboratively from across the country. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
First American Data & Analytics is seeking a talented Marketing Specialist with the drive and enthusiasm to support a cross-functional marketing team. This position will own the sponsorship logistics for industry trade shows, advertising and industry partner relations, social media channels - as well as smaller scale strategic projects to drive innovation and address the unique needs of the business.
- Essential functions are typically described in terms of gathering information,
- Assist with the creation of sales enablement material and tools that effectively communicate the value proposition of our products
- Develop and foster relationships with external vendors and internal partners
- Responsible for management and submission of all advertising and advertorials
- Ensure timely delivery of all projects
- Continue to grow and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Manage shipping to events, event schedule and inventory
- Execute all logistics for industry trade events and ensure a smooth event experience for our attendees
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated; self-starter
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and focus on immediate assignments
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Typical Range of Experience
Base Pay: $44,968 - $61,600 Annual
This hiring range is a reasonable estimate of the base pay range for this position at the time of posting. Pay is based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, experience, business requirements and geographic location.
First American invests in its employees’ development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.