Customer Experience Specialist
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Boise, ID, USA
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- 2-year degree or equivalent customer service experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Good collaborative and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and task management skills
- Ability to manage heavy volume of order transactions
- Ability to work with diverse workforce and customer base
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Salesforce.com Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and/or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools preferred
- Prior experience in industrial, construction or municipal environments preferred
- Work within a virtual team environment to provide heavy commercial support up to and including all aspects of order execution and follow up utilizing available quotation and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools. Communicate with related internal and external customer and vendor contacts
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly ERP review and maintenance functions to ensure all ERP information is accurate; all auto-functions occur correctly; relevant parties have accurate order and sales status; potential problems are identified and mitigated; and any issues are resolved
- Provide basic item availability and pricing assistance
- Assist in the management of bids to apprise sales department of pre-bids and due dates
- Responsible for submitting rental, sale, field service and work orders for invoicing
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool daily to input new data and maintain existing data to current status for both direct customer interactions and communication to the sales teams
- Create legendary customer service experiences for internal and external customers
- Maintain continual communication with virtual team to ensure workflow is maintained and both internal and external customer expectations are met
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
Innovative water solutions
Xylem helps consumers solve water. The company works to bring clean water, sanitation and hygiene education to schools and communities in emerging markets, and respond with water solutions when disaster strikes around the globe
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Company Core Values
- Respect: for each other, for diversity of people and opinions, for the environment
- Responsibility: for our words and actions, for customer satisfaction, for giving back to our communities
- Integrity: for acting ethically, for doing what we say we’ll do, for having the courage to communicate with candor
- Creativity: for thinking beyond boundaries, for anticipating tomorrow’s challenges, for unlocking growth potential