Sr. Project Manager
Posted on 11/29/2022
Irvine, CA, USA
- 5+ years of experience in product development or project management
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Solution driven team player
- Ability to foster resolution to problems and issues
- A background in and understanding of program management process
- The ability to learn, think creatively, and solve problems efficiently
- The ability to manage deadlines, stay positive, and motivate others to complete complex work on tight timelines
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Atlassian
- Knowledge of vehicle milestones, timelines, and the overall development process
- Responsible for building and maintaining a comprehensive plan and timelines for projects with input from Engineering and Shop Leads
- Create and maintain MPL based off CAD data from Engineering, and use to track parts for each project
- Coordinate resources with Shop Lead for all projects
- Create and maintain Confluence/SharePoint/other pages with accurate information for each build
- Support Engineering Lead and team on all projects for part ordering, availability, timeline, scope, testing, and miscellaneous requirements
- Coordinate with other Program Managers and Leads in Prototype teams to align on Department priorities
- Update Vehicle Line, Program teams, and all stakeholders as appropriate on all projects
- Be the voice of the project to all team members outside of PSP in conjunction with PSP Engineering
- Coordinate cross functional collaboration to support Prototype timelines
- Support vehicle builds, build events, and post build events as required
- Highlight and troubleshoot risks against build plans
- Facilitate project build meetings with internal and external stakeholders
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team