Director – Healthcare Products
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Bachelor of Science in STEM field; MBA or Master of Science preferred
- 10+ years of work experience in healthcare, preferably within or supporting provider networks or payers. The ideal candidate will fluently understand advanced healthcare concepts (payment integrity, for example) and Provider / Payer user persona requirements
- Strong candidates may also include 4+ years in management consulting or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, including strong executive presence
- Strong problem-solving skills and bias for action - you have the ability to navigate both business and technical domains and will provide guidance to internal and external implementation teams
- Time-management and prioritization - you are comfortable simultaneously working across many projects, both collaboratively across diverse teams (including customer-facing and internal teams) and self-starting initiatives
- Value self-learning - you habitually further your understanding of relevant areas of interest, such as AI, cloud computing, and software development
- Prepare, maintain, and own of all aspects of your SaaS product, including a vision for a comprehensive feature roadmap, detailed product specification documentation, user experience, market positioning, customer targeting and segmentation, and differentiated collateral to support sales
- Engage with customers to hone value propositions and refine product roadmap
- Support pre-sales activities - workshops, demonstrations, pilots - to build credibility with prospective customers and ensure use cases are aligned to product roadmap
- Drive use case problem solving through both a comprehensive understanding of user/business needs and a strong foundation in analytics and AI/ML
- Develop a thorough understanding of C3 AI Applications to clearly communicate technical capabilities and business impact to customers
- Positively influence sales, engineering, and customers to ensure success of your product
- Collaborate with the C3 AI Customer Services team to ensure our customers achieve significant and demonstrable economic benefit
- Effectively and proactively communicate with customers and build a trusted advisor relationship
- Regular travel (15+%) to customer sites
- Significant experience in analytics, AI/ML and related data science is a plus
Leading enterprise AI software provider
C3.ai is building tools to make AI cost-effective. The company focuses on building applications for reliability, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement.
- Education - Lifelong learning is a part of C3 AI. That’s why we will cover the total cost for employees to earn a master’s degree in computer science online. Those who complete the degree get three more big perks—a $25,000 cash bonus, a guaranteed 15% raise and a stock grant.
- Relax and recharge - In the United States, C3 AI offers 15 days of paid time off every year. As your tenure with the company grows so does your paid time off! C3 AI also offers 10 paid public holidays around which you can build your vacation leave.
- Training - C3 AI holds monthly employee training sessions as well as weekly lunch-and-learns. C3 AI also encourages further education by offering bonuses for the successful completion of select online courses.
- Health coverage - C3 AI offers competitive coverage. Our program includes medical, dental, and vision.
- 401K - C3 AI offers fund options via Charles Schwab for retirement savings.
- Equity - Restricted stock units are granted to all full-time C3 AI employees.
- Free gym membership - To help keep you at the top of your game, C3 AI offers employees a free gym membership at our state-of-the-art fitness facility.
- Catered lunches daily - C3 AI provides a fully stocked snack area and beverage refrigerator that contains everything from energy drinks to sodas and iced tea. Every day C3 AI provides a catered, gourmet lunch so that the team can relax together and share ideas.
- Commuter check program - C3 AI offers tax saving commuter benefits program.
- Travel assistance - Employees are provided global health insurance while traveling for business
- Ping-pong and pool tables - C3 AI has been known to host ping-pong and pool tournaments, allowing you to step away from the monitor. This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy coworkers while hitting a white ball at them.
- Friday happy hour - Relax and unwind at the end of the week at C3’s weekly Friday Happy Hour. Enjoy good food, good drinks and great company at our office.
- Flexible spending accounts - C3 AI offers both Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts. Both accounts enable you to pay for essential health and wellness before you pay taxes on it.
- Life insurance - C3 AI offers short term / long term disability, life insurance and AD&D insurance.
- Additional leave benefits - C3 AI offers paid time off for bereavement and jury leave.
- Continental breakfast - It’s the most important meal of the day. C3 AI offers breakfast five days a week, including oatmeal, cereal, fruit, and delicious coffee.
Company Core Values
- Innovation - Our ambition is to solve problems that have never been solved before.
- Curiosity - We are self-learners, fulfilled by continuous knowledge acquisition to accelerate innovation.
- Integrity - We comport ourselves with unwavering ethical integrity, respect, and courtesy.
- Collective Intelligence - The respect we have for the intelligence and capabilities of one another fosters boundless collaboration.