Senior Devops Engineer
Posted on 9/9/2022
Remote • Ottawa, ON, Canada
Development Operations (DevOps)
- Experienced infrastructure or security engineer (5+ years). Independent, self directed, motivated, willing and able to mentor and train junior team members
- Affinity for configuration as code, repeatable builds and processes, and all things automation. (AWS, Terraform, Ansible, Github, Concourse CI, and other similar tools)
- Linux is your server operating system of choice. You know and understand the open source ecosystem and have spent time tweaking and securing your Linux servers
- Scripting or programming are in your wheelhouse. You can competently automate tasks or workflows in commonly used languages (python, ruby, bash, etc)
- Pragmatic and practical. You understand that building a startup requires constant balancing of competing priorities and weighing of risks and outcomes while setting project roadmaps
- Security conscious and committed to protecting our customers' data. You understand the need for visibility and accountability in managing systems, and leave an auditable trail wherever you go
- Compliance experience (such as SOC, HIPAA, FedRAMP)
- A good sense of humor
- Able to support our customers as part of our on-call rotation
- Help us scale. We have developed good practices for configuration as code with a deeply entrenched security culture, now we need to scale. Bring your questions, your desire to solve hard problems, and put your experience to work helping us break down our pain points and unlock growth. Whether it is automation, scaling worker fleets, managing clustered data stores, enabling developer teams through IAM policies, or auditing our security and disaster recovery readiness, we need your help
Cloud-based eDiscovery solution software
Logikcull’s mission is to democratize discovery that is not news. The company’s cloud platform lets one own the eDiscovery process from upload, review, and produce data, so you can get the job done from anywhere, on any device.
- New Baby Program: Eight weeks paid leave minimum for new parents, with additional time off for birthing parents. We also provide a $1,000 allowance for the new family, which can be used for expenses such as a night nurse, house cleaning services, or a family photography session.
- Never Stop Learning: Purchase all the professional books you want, on us. Additionally, reimburse up to $750 annually for continued education! Stay on top of the latest industry developments or better yourself professionally.
- Flexible Work Environments: Say goodbye to that commute. We're a 100% remote workforce with flexible PTO, and half-day Fridays year-round to allow everyone to optimize their work-life balance. Also, you get a $1,000 annual allowance for home office improvements.
- Great Health Care Coverage: We cover 99% of premiums for you and your dependents so you can rest easier at night.
- Recognition for a Job Well Done: We call them #Logikprops: regular opportunities to recognize your peers for going above and beyond.
- Mental Fitness: We offer a company-sponsored subscription to the Calm app to build resilience and mental fitness through better sleep, mindfulness, and meditation.
Company Core Values
- Start With the Why
- Do the Right Thing
- Put the Customer First
- Pursue Powerful Simplicity
- Be S.H.E.N.G: Smart, Hungry & Humble, Empathetic, Nimble, and Gritty