Retail Reporting Analyst
Posted on 5/12/2022
Everett, MA, USA
- BA/BS degree 2-3 years of relevant work experience in Reporting, Operations or a similar analytical role
- Detail orientated; self-starter able to work independently to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. Ability to:
- Synthesize large amounts of data into trends and initiate action
- Translate business trends in a timely and efficient manner
- Build and modify reports in Excel/Google Sheets
- Deliver and refine weekly reporting
- Become an expert in our retail reporting platform and make recommendations around workflow efficiencies
- Create custom, targeted reports and dashboards that deliver insights into the current health of the business and opportunities for future growth
- Assist in building, validating, and automating various retail reports (ladder plans, weekly scorecards, dashboards, demand planning, etc.)
- Collaborate with Retail and Sales Teams on various operational and reporting needs of internal and external partners
- Provide administrative and account coordination support as needed on select focus accounts
- Manage monthly operations spend budget and invoicing Forecast sales and inventory for select accounts in conjunction with Sales Team
Home security company
Simplisafe wants to make home security accessible to everyone
- Health Insurance - A comprehensive plan provides peace of mind for you and your family.
- Employee assistance program - Help through the difficult situations that come up at work and at home.
- Tuition reimbursement - We want you to keep learning, so we’ll cover part of your tuition.
- 401(k) - Saving for your future in the present.
- Unlimited vacation - Exempt employees take the time when you need it or want it. We mean it.
- Life and disability insurance - Coverage for when you need it most.
- Customer obsessed
- Aim High
- No Ego
- One Team
- Life As We Climb
- Lean & Nimble