Data Science Graduate Intern
Posted on 3/10/2023
San Jose, CA, USA • Hillsboro, OR, USA
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Engage in interesting and impactful data science projects in an environment where ownership is expected. No coffee runs here
- Collaborate closely with several CSAC data scientists and network more broadly within Intel's data science community
- Gain experience answering strategically important questions for Intel and potentially presenting your work to senior management
- The specific topic on which you will work will be determined based on the team's priorities, as well as your skills and interests
- The candidate must be an active student pursuing a Master's degree or Ph.D. in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Econometrics, or a related field
- 6+ months of experience modeling complex systems as systems of differential equations
- 6+ months of experience in any of the following topics: NLP, predictive analytics, business analytics, time series forecasting, dynamical systems modeling, control theory, statistical analysis, and applied machine learning research
- Intel has embarked on an exciting transformation, with a vision to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. Intel's Corporate Strategy Analytics and Competition (CSAC) team is composed of data scientists and strategists focused on the most strategically important questions facing Intel
- What you'll do
- Knowledge of Intel's products and the competitive landscape in which Intel operates
- Experience using Neural ODEs to model dynamic systems
- Experience in strategy consulting or similar professional services environments
- Experience deploying machine learning models into production environments
- Experience collaborating using Github or similar platforms
- Experience writing clean, well-documented, production-quality code
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity