Early in Career
Posted on 9/14/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Communicating your ideas and concepts - both verbally and visually, through clear documentation
- Working within a visual design language and guideline to design thoughtful, well-crafted solutions
- Turning complex problems into simple solutions
- Testing and exploring different ideas at various fidelities of prototypes
- Working independently as well as within a team
- You have experience with working with any of the following: Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and Figma
- We give preference to experience with crafting a web application: in a class, as a personal hobby, as a job, as part of an open source project. You have an interest in data visualization
- Completed a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related major, and strong record of academic achievement
- Minimum 6 months relevant work experience
- You will assist with building attractive, high quality UI/UX designs, of both low and high fidelity. Ability to execute visual design is a plus
- You'll get the opportunity to graphic creation for various web properties. Involvement in end user research to explore, uncover and analyze end user requirements during field studies, user interviews etc
- You will have the opportunity to work as a team with staff members on interaction design/ help web production team to publish content
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.