Regional Vice President
Enterprise Sales, Central North US/Canada
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- Have 8+ years experience exceeding quota and 5+ years experience leading winning teams in software/SaaS, selling to Enterprise accounts
- Have a thorough understanding of SaaS business models; customer data / engagement experience a plus
- Are based in the Central North region of the US
- Are strategic enough to build a team but tactical enough to execute on a day-to-day basis
- Are well-networked to attract top-performing professionals into the sales organization
- Have the ability to lead and earn the trust of seasoned professionals with substantial tenure
- Have a thorough understanding of various routes to market through a broad network of channel partners
- Have instituted strong sales process and methodology around territory planning, assessment, qualification and resource allocation
- Are capable of prioritizing the most critical initiatives with a relentless drive to execute
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills, both internally and externally
- Have the desire to be a change-agent in the organization, industrializing processes that scale
- Have a polished, professional presence with the ability to “control the room” with C level customer executives
- Are open to domestic travel (once business travel can resume)
- Business degree required; MBA preferred
- Help develop and execute strategy for massive growth of our Sales team
- Recruit, develop, and enable a team of experienced enterprise sales executives
- Engage at the Executive level with multi-billion dollar enterprise accounts looking to modernize their marketing and analytics tech stacks
- Accurately forecast the business
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Oversee and cultivate sales through outbound pipeline generation and inbound need qualification
- Based in Colorado: $164,300 - $205,425.00
- Based in New York, Washington State, or the San Francisco Bay area, California: $182,600 - $228,250
- This role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave
- This role is eligible to earn commissions
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
Company Core Values
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives