Business Development Representative
Posted on 2/2/2022
Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario, CA, CA, USA
- 0-2 years experience in sales or account/business development, preferably targeting Enterprise companies
- A true passion for the solution we are building and a good working knowledge of the complexities of positioning services
- High EQ - you understand what motivates people
- Extremely strong writing skills and experience using this talent to persuade others
- Accountability and consistency in hitting activity and quota metrics
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- (Bonus) Basic comfort working with sales tools (e.g. Salesforce and high-end email automation toolsets such as Outreach)
- (Bonus) You're multilingual
- Taking ownership for building top-of-funnel sales opportunities for the sales team from a curated list of qualified business prospects through highly-targeted and personalized messaging
- Strategizing with top-producing Account Executives to target prospect accounts to fill the pipeline and build account plans
- Managing a high volume of highly-personalized activity, including email segments, calls, and video messages, with the ultimate goal to set meetings with qualified customers that turn into qualified opportunities
- Collaborating closely with our sales and executive team to ensure success down-funnel and better inform lead generation activities based on deals won and lost
- Experimenting and iterating to create high-converting, personalized customer introductions to reach hard-to-reach prospects
- Managing sales lead data in Outreach and Salesforce to provide visibility to optimize lead generation activities
- Based on performance in the ADR role, beginning progression to Account Executive responsibilities
Language translation as a service
Lilt’s mission is to make the world's information accessible to everyone regardless of where they were born or which language they speak. Their technology is built on recent advances in AI, machine learning, and natural language processing - augmenting, rather than replacing, skilled human translators.
- Full Healthcare - Employees receive coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) Matching - We even match a portion of your contributions to help you save for your retirement
- Competitive Compensation - We offer top market compensation programs, equity and salary, that grow alongside your impact.
- Flexible Time Off - Take the time you need to rest, recharge, and rejuvenate.
- Professional Development Budget - Every team has a budget for professional development
- International Off-Site - When it's safe to do so, we can't wait to have our global teams reconnect in person
- We treat our translators better - We treat our translators well, paying them hourly and engaging them in our collaborative translator community.
- We empower humans with technology - We equip our team with tools we built specifically to help them maximize quality and efficiency.
- We are constantly innovating - We design and build technology in-house to solve the world's most pressing language problems.
- We believe in collaborative partnership - Our customers' goals are our goals, and we work closely with our customers to achieve those goals.