How you will help
Become a key part of our Commercial Operations team as a Senior RFP Specialist. You will work closely with our life science sales teams to prepare and oversee Request for Proposals for existing and prospective clients, questionnaires from clients and partners and special client requests.
You will design and develop internal processes and relationships within our HealthVerity organization (sales, marketing, operations, legal, IT) to drive, coordinate, and facilitate input and develop response information to drive key opportunities. You will use your strong attention to detail to drive accuracy of information contained in the RFP. You will work within strict timelines, communicating information internally regarding the progress of requests, driving work through to completion. You will bring excellent writing, communication and time management skills to the role with the ability to address expert details in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
• Support and draft successful Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Informations (RFIs), Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) and ad-hoc questionnaires for prospective and existing clients
• Collaborate effectively and build relationships across our HealthVerity organization, continuously improve response quality with an eye towards competitive differentiation
• Effectively communicate status and progress of RFPs, including volume, trends in wins and losses, and other metrics
• Develop and manage a content library that effectively reflects HealthVerity’s strengths and unique capabilities, challenging us to improve our RFP database
• Identify and develop improved processes and tools to expand our RFP reach and response success
• Champion our RFP process and drive timeframes to ensure deadlines are met and client expectations are exceeded
To be successful in this position you will have at least three years of RFP management experience along with passion for process improvement and growth
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication and the ability to work with colleagues at all levels across teams
• Strong analytical skills and proficient with structured and unstructured data
• Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Self-motivation and can work autonomously while passionate about working in a dynamic, collaborative, team-oriented environment
• The ability to navigate detailed research independently and efficiently
• The passion to work under pressure, multitask and prioritize to meet tight deadlines
• Discipline and the commitment to successfully reach our goals
Desired Skills and Experience
• 3+ years of RFP experience, preferably within a startup/growth SaaS environment
• Experience in health information technology, life sciences or related industry preferred
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
Base salary for the role is commensurate with experience and can range between $58,500 - 100,000 + annual bonus opportunity.
At HealthVerity we are actively solving some of the greatest challenges in healthcare through innovative technology and data solutions. Our customers and partners including pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations look to HealthVerity to partner on their most complicated use cases, leveraging our transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com
Why you’ll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non-commissioned roles)
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia with 50% of the team distributed across 25+ states
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal-and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is currently able to employ individuals residing in the following states: AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. All qualified job applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Remote opportunities are not available in all areas and require team members to work from a fixed location due to tax and labor law implications - specific questions about remote positions can be discussed during the interview process with your recruiter.