Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Managing Reception - Dealing with onsite premises issues (visitor passes; guests; mail) and external contractors (e.g. maintenance and cleaning)
- Ambassador for MI office culture working alongside the Director or HR & TA to support with office-wide communications, initiatives, event planning for social, charity, and other company events
- Day-to-day People administration support across the whole employee lifecycle (includes facilitating new starter set up, pre-employment checks, references, employment changes, absence admin e.g. maternity admin, leaver admin etc)
- Coordinate and support all hands meetings and general office functions; can include catering, meeting logistics, meeting materials, AV connections etc
- Managing and owning all office services, bathroom and kitchen facilities
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at a time
- High attention to detail and timeliness
- Ability to problem solve
- A people person who enjoys helping others
- Taking pride in your work and wanting to leave things better than you found it
Ecommerce growth partner
Spreetail's mission is to make your life better and easier through a high-quality shopping experience with great products and best-in-class service.
- Health Insurance
- We Invest in You
- Home Owner Bonus
- Leadership Development
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home + Flex Days
- Milestone Program
- Home Office Stipend
- Donation Match
- Employee Experiences
- Community Involvement
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Raise Your Bar - Don't get comfortable. Seek ways to stretch your potential.
- Pursue Challenges - Think big to solve problems and tackle new ideas.
- Be Relentless - Always sweat the details.
- Act Like an Owner - Treat this company as your own, because it's all of ours.
- Make Spreetail Better - Support, collaborate, celebrate, and grow with everyone at Spreetail.
- Practice Humility - Recognize that feedback is essential to growth.