Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- 3+ years of proven experience managing a benefits offering
- Tech industry experience is preferred
- Ability to demonstrate experience and knowledge of US benefit plans including Healthcare and 401k is critical
- Tech-savvy with a keen interest in anything HR Tech and Systems
- Strong organizational skills with effective prioritization and the ability to work independently
- Can demonstrate leadership on US benefit matters through a range of projects, tasks and renewals. Prepared to contribute to the wider Global strategy
- Hands-on, always ready to roll up your sleeves, and go above and beyond for the team
- Process-driven, always looking for ways to optimize the day-to-day
- A thought partner who can demonstrate a good balance of emotional intelligence with pragmatic judgment, allowing them to see the bigger picture
- Ability to build, nurture relationships and interact with all levels of management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business or human resources is preferred
- Partner - be the trusted advisor for your stakeholders through expert guidance, coaching to managers in all areas of HR, and making recommendations to optimize organizational effectiveness
- Process - develop People policies and processes to meet employment law regulations and requirements, own HR processes, and find opportunities for automation through HR technology
- Perks - lead the development and implementation of benefit programs locally, understand how to drive an attractive and competitive offering, and work closely with the Global People Operations team for parity
- Payroll - with the support of the Payroll Team, maintain the relationship with our outsourced payroll provider
- Collaborate with People Development on training and development initiatives as well as supporting our elite onboarding process and performance management program
- Support People Acquisition with local recruitment needs and establish a seamless candidate experience
- Pair with People Culture on employee engagement initiatives and local internal communications
- Represent People Experience in being the face of our local office and bringing local events to life
Global payments solution
Checkout.com’s mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. This mission inspires them to deliver innovative solutions that flex to needs, valuable insights that help get smart about payments' performance, and expertise their customers can count on as they navigate the complexities of an ever-shifting world.
- Work-life balance - Flexible working and plenty of time off to unwind. We’ll even give you your birthday off.
- Recognition - Peer recognition program and quarterly Hero Awards. We celebrate success together.
- Career development - Tailored career development and learning pathways. We’ll help you unlock your potential.
- Celebrating diversity - Internal community groups and cultural events. We celebrate our differences.
- Staying healthy - A global wellness programme and private health insurance. We support your wellbeing.
- Security for the future - Comprehensive plans for you and your loved ones. We’ll take care of you.
- Giving back - Employee-led community outreach, payroll giving and a volunteering day. We care about your causes.
- Aspire. Anything can be built
- Excel. Go above and beyond
- Unite. We’re greater together