Manager – Business Analytics
Updated on 11/28/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote • New York, NY, USA
- 4+ years of experience in roles requiring analytical rigor (e.g. Analytics, Business Operations, Consulting, Finance, etc.) and at least 2+ years in a management role
- Ability to analyze unstructured data and extract insights to provide business recommendations
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience with data visualization and BI tools (e.g. Mode, Looker, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent decision making and creative problem solving skills
- (Nice-to-have) Knowledge of financial metrics in a SaaS setting
- A passion for using data and analytics to answer questions and support key business decisions
- Provide succinct and impactful analysis to help improve overall business performance and opportunity size key growth opportunities
- Coordinate deeper investigations as needed with Data Scientists, prioritizing the most impactful investigations
- Improve our understanding and overall confidence in financial forecasts and targets, augmenting Finance reporting processes
- Ensure data integrity and consistency by collaborating with Data Science and Finance, flagging and troubleshooting data quality issues
- Present and communicate data backed recommendations to leadership and cross-functional partners
- Function as core thought partner to a quad (Product, Marketing, Finance, and Data) of senior leaders focused on Self-Serve
- Grow a team of business analysts
Collaborative online design tools
Figma's mission to make design accessible to everyone. The company operates a suite of suite of industry leading collaborative design tools.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Retirement with company contribution
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Company recharge days
- Work from home stipend
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Parental leave & fertility support
- Generous PTO
- Learning & development stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Build community - We’re multiplayer people who love the weird, wonderful magic that happens when people connect. We build bridges — with both our Figmates and our users.
- Run with it - Building Figma is about taking initiative, being bold and charting a new course, not running a playbook. Figmates are building the future of design by tackling big, scary, exciting challenges like Figma’s future depends on it. Because it does.
- Love your craft - We build for builders and try to make complex things feel simple. We ask why until we get to the core and continually focus on solving the right problem, not just shipping work.
- Grow as you go - Everyone’s a work in progress, and we’re here to help each other grow. With humility and curiosity, we give and get the ❤️ and 💯, and the direct feedback we all need to become great.