Sr. Mktg Manager, Partner Mktg Programs
Posted on 4/7/2022
San Jose, CA, USA
- Holistic approach to planning and execution. Skilled at representing the entire customer journey
- Experience in designing scalable data-driven programs using modern CMS systems and MarTech solutions
- Strong digital marketing skills with knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms
- Experience with building or managing a one-to-many partner or developer marketing program
- A seasoned marketer with excellent creative skills, who writes clear and concise briefs, and can oversee the development and execution of campaigns
- Someone familiar with marketing KPIs and has worked closely with data/analytics teams to instrument marketing campaigns to track results both at the campaign and partner level
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to deliver a holistic narrative
- A marketer with a proven track record of scaling their work
- A marketer who stands for creative excellence and delivers great work through agencies and cross-functional marketing teams
- Confident and conscious team player who thrives in a cross-functional environment
- A marketer who welcomes the challenges that each day may bring and approaches it brings a positive can-do attitude
- One who is always looking for new big ideas but is also committed to connecting all the smaller ideas
- Help define, build, and manage a scalable Partner co-marketing program to better connect PayPal with its entire partner ecosystem-enabling robust co-marketing in our respective channels
- Improve the end-to-end merchant experience from PayPal channels through partner platforms with scalable tools, content, and best practices
- Define, develop, and deliver PayPal-specific content for partner channels and Partner-specific content to be featured in PayPal channels
- Collaborate with our marketing growth squads to provide partner content in our automated always-on marketing and lead nurturing programs
- Establish closed-loop analytics with our partners to ensure actionable metrics throughout the entire customer (merchant) journey
Platform for online money transfers
PayPal is committed to our mission to democratize financial services for people all over the world. The company operates a global payments platform to help create a worldwide network of good.
- A Stanford Navigator helps employees research providers and health conditions, and make informed decisions about health care
- Advance Medical is available for all employees who are looking for a world-class specialist to provide an expert medical opinion for treatment plans
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Retirement Savings and Pension Plans
- Stock Awards
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Four Weeks Paid Sabbatical for every Five Years of Service
- Educational and Professional Development benefits
- Matching Gifts & Volunteerism Opportunities
- Matching Gifts
- Skills-Based Volunteering
- Green Teams
- GIVE Teams
- Inclusion - Respect and value uniqueness and diversity of thought. We’re talking everyone, everywhere, at all times, regardless of background, level or circumstance. Ideas are richer and execution is stronger when everyone feels included.
- Innovation - Create amazing experiences for our customers – whether merchant, consumer or the PayPal community. Think differently, look end-to-end and practice empathy by putting yourself in our customers’ shoes.
- Collaboration - Work as a team, drive ownership and accountability, make decisions and get results. Foster trust, have integrity, champion each other and have each others’ backs. Eradicate silos and win as a team.
- Wellness - Care for and actively support each other’s well-being. Create a super energizing workplace that brings out the best in our employees by nourishing our mental, physical and emotional balance.