Director of UX and Content Strategy - Boulder, CO (On-Site, Remote, or Hybrid)
Posted on 6/21/2022
Boulder, CO, USA
- Have an online portfolio or other example work you can share with us
- Have around 8+ years of experience in UX and content strategy with a track record of team leadership and mentorship, or prior management experience
- Manage a team of 2-6 UX Strategists and Content Strategists
- Provide regular 1:1 support to your direct reports, mentoring them in their UX and consulting skill development, as well as providing coaching when project challenges arise
- Facilitate the annual performance review process for your direct reports, helping to create a meaningful career path for them
- Be responsible for defining, documenting, and championing our approach to UX and Content Strategy
- Lead team meetings and annual team offsites
- Collaborate with the business development team to evaluate, scope, and develop proposals for new work with clients
- Foster an open, collaborative, and inclusive environment for the UX team
- Influence, champion, and assist with internal initiatives and company events
- Contribute to client work. You may be asked to step up and lead a project or step back and provide support for a team that needs expert guidance. This helps our managers' skills remain sharp while they support and shape the career paths of others
- Never tire of using creative user research methods to gather critical insights about what users really need and identify strategic opportunities for our clients
- Lead teams in understanding complex systems and communicating those systems in ways that drive a better understanding of opportunities
- Take pride in listening, communicating, and collaborating exceptionally well
Full-service interactive agency
Viget sees the digital world as an essential part of the “real” world. That's why they approach tech problems in the same way people approach real-life problems — with curiosity, empathy, and a belief that we can, and will, come up with solutions that make the world a better place for everyone.
- We offer competitive salaries, annual raises, and a 401(k) plan matched up to 4%
- We cover 100% of your health & dental insurance (and your family’s, too)
- We offer healthy snacks in each office and foster a culture of well-being with initiatives
- We champion sustainable workweeks balanced with 9 paid holidays, 15 days PTO (20 after 2 years), and 2 community service days
- We outfit our team with 27 in displays and your choice of Macbook Air or Pro. In most cases, you can select the software you prefer
- We provide an annual conference stipend, internal micro-classes, and opportunities to explore new tech on self-directed projects
- Be Good - To us, this means honest, trustworthy, empathetic, helpful, and respectful of your fellow humans.
- Be Real - We’re at our best when we’re authentic, engaged, fun-loving, humble, direct, and all-in on our mission.
- Be Brave - We want you to be curious, creative, ambitious, decisive, and willing to take calculated risks and tackle big challenges.
- Learn & Grow - Here, you’ll continually expand and evolve your skills, and broaden your personal and professional experiences.
- Teach & Share - By imparting insights, knowledge, and wisdom throughout our company and community we all succeed.
- Teamwork - We’re all on the same team and we consistently work both hard and smart in service to our clients and each other.