Senior Technical Program Manager
Posted on 5/26/2022
Toronto, ON, Canada
- 5+ years of experience with technical program management and/or project execution
- Familiarity with driving projects through the full life cycle from kick-off to closure in an Engineering or enterprise software delivery capacity
- Experience launching products into production and maintaining live applications
- Ability to drive technical business requirements and scope, and ensure adherence to business requirements and architectural design
- Detailed-oriented approach coupled with superior communication skills, effectively communicating with cross-functional and multi-level stakeholders
- Enjoy working in a highly cross-functional, collaborative environment, building relationships, and achieving results without direct reporting relationships
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work
- Experience coordinating with geographically diverse teams
- Strong knowledge of project/program management, and experience applying Agile Scrum, Kanban methodologies. Familiarity with traditional project management methods and have the insight to adjust the methods accordingly to the team's needs
- Strong technical background, with previous experiences as engineer or engineering leads preferred
- Certifications in SAFe, Scrum Alliance highly considered
- Proficiency with project management and collaboration tools such as JIRA, Smartsheet, Confluence
- Manage multiple projects/programs within a large initiative spanning multiple teams within RippleNet
- Responsible for end-to-end planning and implementation of complex projects and support of Agile teams
- Partner closely with Product and Engineering teams to develop program milestones, track progress, and provide transparency to various stakeholders
- Work with Product Managers and Technical Leads on design decisions, and drive solutions to highly technical problems
- Ensure and guide alignment and accountability across all functions involved in the project, while balancing between long and short term priorities
- Build relationships across teams and be able to anticipate, identify and manage dependencies, risks, and issues across multiple teams
- Communicate with purpose and clarity, bringing together cross functional teams to achieve program objectives
- Lead and inspire the team by fostering collaboration and a culture of ownership and operational excellence for teams to be at their best
- Track meaningful metrics to effectively measure progress against goals
- Operate as a subject matter expert for the team on topics related to planning, process, execution, reporting, stakeholder management, and goals attainment
- Implement improvements to the product development and delivery process
Ripple's mission is to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain technology.
- 401(k) Plan
- Healthcare Coverage
- Health and Wellness
- Family Support
- Flexible Vacation
- Employee Giving
- Learning and Development
Company Core Values
- Live it: We are passionate. Attitude fuels our entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoy it: We have fun. There’s no roadmap for where we’re going and we enjoy the journey.
- We deliver: We seek out the next problem, drive forward with purpose and give our all down to the very last detail.
- Go for it: We are bold. We dream big, embrace risk and learn from our mistakes.
- Own it: We are accountable together. There’s no such thing as someone else’s problem.
- Say it: We are transparent. We are direct, open and embrace tough conversations.