Senior UX Designer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Use data and research to understand strategic opportunities for the introduction of new solutions or designs in XPG
- Collaborate with Product Managers to ensure you have the best understanding of the problem or opportunity you are designing for
- Help identify the best design approach, either as individual requests or identifying where multiple requests can be grouped into one customer centric approach, to get to the best outcomes for customer and business
- Communicate and work with software developers to ensure a smooth process and an understanding of what the design is aiming to achieve
- Create concepts to test, experiment and monitor best solutions alongside our data team
- Become the UX & Design SME for XPG vertical and integrate the vertical's proposition across all FanDuel products
- Proficient using design and collaboration tools like Figma, FigJam and Miro
- Data or analytical driven approach to help prove your design ideas
- Experience designing for web and native apps
- Comfortable working with a range of stakeholders across software engineering, product and commercial including marketing
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
Company Core Values
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.