Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Newport Beach, CA, USA
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design
- BS Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years of RF and Antenna experience
- Experience with RF hardware design and RF component design
- Experience with all stages of RF hardware testing from in-lab to in-field
- Experience with test setup automation and relevant data analysis
- Experience with Anechoic Chamber and Open Air testing
- Knowledge of Schematic Capture, PCB Design, and experience with RF simulation tools
- Some travel required
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. Top Secret security clearance
- RF hardware design and RF component design
- Manage and develop systems for RF hardware testing
- Work with vendors to create and maintain specifications for RF components
- Work cross-functionally with other engineering teams to ensure full system integration
- Support a variety of products at various stages of development
- Defense, national security, or aerospace domain familiarity through industry or education
- DoD Field Testing experience with RF based systems and Antenna equipment
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.