MTS, Software Engineer - Partner Experience
Posted on 11/11/2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
Development Operations (DevOps)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, related field, or relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience programming with Java, Apex, other strongly-typed object-oriented languages
- Expert knowledge of Object-Oriented programming
- Proven ability to influence system design approach as well as experience implementing complex technical projects at scale
- Extensive experience of full-stack web application development, inclusive of backend data design, middleware, web services, and front-end technologies
- Experience with web services integration through SOAP or REST
- Experience with Git, merging, managing branches, reviewing PRs, and resolving conflicts
- Experience in consuming and building CI/CD for deployment for cloud services and integrating test automation into the pipeline
- Ability to learn quickly and share knowledge in a dynamic environment
- Passion for innovation and experimentation as well as the ability to collaborate on improving ideas and solutions
- Ability to engage continuously with a team of diverse members, globally distributed
- Strong communications skills, both written and spoken, in conveying/understanding complex concepts both to/from the technical and non-technical audience
- Experience developing with Salesforce Platform (Apex, Visualforce, Aura /Lightning Web Components)
- Salesforce Experience cloud or Platform Developer certification
- Appreciation for CI/CD and DevOps
- Develop scalable applications on the Salesforce platform and apply technical skills and research abilities to enable system integration, data management/sharing, and optimal configuration of applications
- Participate in collaborative product and feature design with the product team, architects, and business partners
- Design applications based on common design patterns and best practice algorithms
- Identify opportunities for best practice and tooling improvements and drive those from concept to implementation
- Participate in and contribute to code reviews and ensure product quality meets customer expectations
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.