Manager – Software Engineering
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Miami, FL, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
- 8+ years of hands-on experience on large scale distributed systems, with the last 4-6+ years in Java, Python, or Go; and 2+ years experience managing a team
- 2+ years of experience in designing and operating large scale, multi-region service platforms
- Deep expertise in Kubernetes and experience working with cloud infrastructure, particularly AWS
- Experience with at least one configuration management tool such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Experience with container schedulers and runtimes such as Docker, Rkt, or OCI running on Kubernetes, Rancher, or Mesos
- Experience building deployment pipelines leveraging common CI/CD tools
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation, etc)
- Experience with real-time telemetry and tracing tools like Jager and Prometheus
- Preferred, experience working with AWS CLI, IAM, ECR, ECS, EC2, S3/EBS/EFS, Security Groups, VPC's, RDS/Aurora, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudFront, Cognito
- Security awareness, with an emphasis on designing for security best practices
- Experience with Agile development of distributed services, with a focus on robust software design, scalability and securityA positive attitude and a passion for sharing knowledge
- BS in Computer Science or similar field
- Interface with senior management, engineering peers and infra teams in driving strategic planning and execution of resilience and performance programs
- Help design and develop tools for automation, monitoring, and instrumentation to increase engineering efficiency and to improve customer experience
- Lead discovery of next generation tools and work with wider peer teams on implementation, adoption and continuous improvements
- Create and automate new and existing platform and application lifecycle services, leveraging data to converge on declared states with minimal human interaction
- Act as subject matter expert, providing technical leadership and sharing your expertise with a growing team of engineers
- Raise our standard of engineering excellence by implementing and driving best practices for coding, testing, and deployment
Ripple's mission is to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain technology.
- 401(k) Plan
- Healthcare Coverage
- Health and Wellness
- Family Support
- Flexible Vacation
- Employee Giving
- Learning and Development
- Live it: We are passionate. Attitude fuels our entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoy it: We have fun. There’s no roadmap for where we’re going and we enjoy the journey.
- We deliver: We seek out the next problem, drive forward with purpose and give our all down to the very last detail.
- Go for it: We are bold. We dream big, embrace risk and learn from our mistakes.
- Own it: We are accountable together. There’s no such thing as someone else’s problem.
- Say it: We are transparent. We are direct, open and embrace tough conversations.