Principal Frontend Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Burlingame, CA, USA
- Passionate about users: You are sensitive to the needs of our users and strive to create the best possible experience for all
- Versatile: You are comfortable switching between languages and are excited to learn new technologies
- Analytical: You are excited to solve large, ambiguous problems systematically and thoroughly
- Innovative: You design creative long-term solutions and stay in touch with industry developments
- Team-oriented: You mentor junior engineers and lift up your peers
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- 8+ years of experience with web, mobile, or cross-platform UI technologies
- 8+ years of experience building and launching consumer-facing features with design, product and/or other partners
- Design, build and ship features to improve the user experience for millions of users
- Work with Engineering, Product, Design and Data partners to drive the future of content discovery
- Establish architecture and best practices for delivering features across a range of platforms and devices
- Strengthen the team through mentorship and technical direction
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
Company Core Values
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done