Posted on 9/2/2022
- Collaborating with Design, Product, and Marketing leaders to align on a shared strategy and resolve blocks that impede progress
- Facilitating conversations around quality, impact and efficiency
- Negotiating and driving for win-win outcomes
- Moving seamlessly from meticulous, detail-oriented work to seeing the bigger picture around what to prioritize
- Refining, implementing and evangelizing the design process across all areas
- Joining a diverse, talented, and world-class brand design team
- 3-5 years experience in project management, program management, business operations, or product operations role in an agency or in-house team. Preference for candidates with experience working directly with design management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must clearly communicate with team members, vendors, and senior management regarding program details and status
- Experience partnering and managing expectations with cross-functional internal stakeholders such as Marketing, Product, Engineering, Legal, Finance, and IT
- Demonstrated history of helping teams deliver creative excellence in the face of ever-changing obstacles
- Ruthless prioritization skills and comfort saying no, even to senior leadership
- Strong problem solving, project management, and organizational skills
- Consummate team player eager to contribute
- Agency experience is a strong plus
Developer of fintech infrastructure & APIs
Plaid is focused on democratizing financial services through technology. They build beautiful consumer experiences, developer-friendly infrastructure, and intelligent tools that give everyone the ability to create amazing products that solve big problems.
- We've got you covered: From medical, life, and 401ks, we’re here to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
- Everyone is an owner: We want everyone to feel ownership over their work - literally, which is why we offer equity to full-time Plaids.
- Vacation your way: We want to make sure you have time to meet your personal needs with unlimited PTO and two weeks of synchronous, company-wide vacation.
- Grow your skills: Every Plaid is in control of their career development with our learning stipends, tools, and trainings.
Company Core Values
- Make an impact: We empower you to make an impact. Your code will ship. Your idea will be heard. Your campaign will launch. Your work will help millions of people do more with their money.
- Learn and grow, together: We’re growing fast, and you will too. You’ll be surrounded by talented, positive people to solve hard problems at scale.
- Feel connected: Our employee experience is centered around a shared sense of purpose and set of principles. At Plaid, people feel supported, can take risks, and are heard.