Miami, FL, USA • New York, NY, USA
Cancel that internship you were going to take. Don’t move home with your parents just yet. We have the opportunity of a lifetime for you. If you’re passionate about all things internet, are fascinated by the intersection of art and technology in NFTs, and creating engaging content comes second nature to you, we need you on our team.
Vayner3 is hiring a brand new class of residents to join the ranks of our groundbreaking Web3 firm, and we don’t care if you don’t have formal agency experience. Sure, it’s great if you do, but we’ll show you the ropes and give you a taste of what it’s like to work on one of the strongest marketing teams on Earth. You’ll get to make content for some of the largest and most impactful brands in history, plus work with some of the brightest minds in the business. Check out the job description below and if this sounds like we’re talking about you, then get in touch with us! We can’t wait to work with you.
Vayner3’s Web3 Strategy Residency is a three-month program with the potential to build into full-time roles. The first cohort will begin in March, and will be a mix of remote and in-person, with required in-person days in New York or Miami.
You must be able to commit to a full-time work schedule, which is 40 hours per week during 9am-6pm ET, Monday through Friday.
Compensation: $18.00 per hour
This position is a three-month temporary residency with the potential to go full-time immediately following. The role is based physically in NY or Miami.
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years experience in consulting, investment banking, big tech, or similar role
- Demonstrable passion and personal or professional experience in the future of the internet (e.g. Web3, AR, AI, NFT, Metaverse, and/or Crypto space)
- Ability to combine qualitative and quantitative research using publicly available information into a clear point of view for Enterprise clients
- Understanding of key marketing strategy frameworks, metrics, and trends
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Meaningful experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Track record of excellence and clear work ethic
You must be able to commit to a full-time work schedule, which is 40 hours per week during 9am-6pm ET business hours Monday-Friday.
Salary: $18.00 per hour