Developer Relations and Ecosystem Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA • Chicago, IL, USA
- 7+ years experience as a software engineer or solutions engineer
- 3+ years as a DevRel advocate or community contributor, ideally in the API ecosystem
- Expert in one of the domains of API design, payments processing, or blockchains
- Deep understanding/experience with:
- API design and REST principles
- Cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, etc)
- Container orchestration systems like Kubernetes or EKS, ECS
- SQL databases and designing schemas; Deployment of production-quality, scalable software
- Deep focus on coding standards and code quality to help address and triage bugs and issues
- Obsessed with delivering the best developer user experience
- Ownership mentality; you are the sole owner of your vision and initiatives and will do what is required to ensure success
- Highly organized, with an ability to juggle multiple projects at any given time without sacrificing quality/nuance
- High level of empathy and interpersonal skills that spans multi-generations
- Fluency with at least one programming language
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite
- Implementing long and short-term strategic developer growth and engagement strategies in the Americas region that directly contributes to Circle's GTM objectives
- Onboarding specifically crypto-curious Web2 developers into our developer ecosystem
- Executing industry events, meetups, and hackathons that center around educational initiatives
- Creating content and speaking at developer events and meetups to build Circle's reputation as the most 'trusted and transparent' partner in crypto and blockchain
- Creating code samples to help developers test Circle features into their applications
- Collaborating with ecosystem partners in the Americas region to amplify the transparency and trust of Circle to developers
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance
Platform for businesses to accept payments and send payouts
Circle's mission is to raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce. The company is a global financial technology firm that’s at the center of digital currency innovation and open financial infrastructure.
- Paid time off - We offer flexible paid time off — take what you need as long as it works with you and your team, and all Circle employees get mobile phone and home office reimbursements.
- Health coverage - No matter where you live, we offer a market competitive suite of benefits. Enroll in health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances, and Circle covers some or all of the premiums.
- Invested in your future - All U.S. full-time and part-time employees enjoy 401(k) and pensions (with 4% company match if you contribute 5% or more), and share Circle’s success via company equity awards.
- Learning & development - Your individual growth and development is important to us and we provide the resources to help you grow your career while at Circle.
Company Core Values
- We are Multistakeholder - As an institution, we exist in a broad stakeholder context, which means that we must organize, incentivize and measure ourselves against meeting the needs of all of our stakeholders — our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world.
- We are Mindful - We seek to be present and aware, to be respectful, active listeners (with each other and with our customers alike), and to pay attention to detail. We don’t rush to judgement, and when we are swept up by strong emotions we patiently observe and acknowledge them and try to not just react. Our mindfulness leads to better understanding, and more respectful, careful and deliberate choices.
- We are Driven by Excellence - We are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success. Being driven also means that we relentlessly pursue excellence, that we do not tolerate mediocrity, that we reward based on merit, and that we work intensely to achieve our goals. Being driven doesn’t mean that we are assholes and plough over people or tolerate a culture of aggressiveness. We are a team. Part of our drive is to bring everyone along in our collective achievement.
- We are High Integrity - We seek open and honest communication, and hold ourselves to very high moral and ethical standards. When we say we will do something, we do it. When we are having difficulty and need help, we talk about it. We treat each other and our customers with the utmost respect. We reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance. We welcome vulnerability and uncertainty, which needs to be listened to in order to bring people along, and helps us to constantly learn and improve. Our customers and partners implicitly experience us as high integrity, and our customer centric choices demonstrate this to them again and again.