Project Management Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Normal, IL, USA
- BS/BA in Supply Chain, Operations Management, Project Management, or another related field strongly preferred. Will consider relevant work experience in lieu of some education
- 4+ years' experience with complex supply chain, Manufacturing, technical, or prior OEM projects required
- Project Management, Supply Chain, Agile or Data Analytics Certification preferred
- Strong analytical capabilities, including ability to optimize delivery costs and inventory levels
- Knowledge of SAP, MRP, ERP enterprise systems, product life cycle management preferred
- Experience with project management tools such as Smartsheet, MS Projects, Primavera, or Jira
- Experience with creating dashboards with tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks in a timely manner
- Demonstrated experience presenting reports effectively in meetings is required
- Open-minded, collaborative, and team-oriented attitude is required
- Experience in a product launch/startup to drive material readiness is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to withstand exposure to solvents, fumes, heat, and odors normally associated with paint application
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Maintain and monitor project plans, schedules, resources, and expenditures ensuring timely completion of projects
- Prepare materials, organize, facilitate, and document meetings
- Support with creating dashboards and data tracking tools
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders, and individual teams
- Communicate with clients, stakeholders, and teams to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives
- Follow up on action items and decisions from meetings
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Undertake project tasks as required
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Maintain project management calendars for fulfilling each goal and objective
- Support the implementation of new projects, SOPs, and Templates
- Perform data analysis
- Create and distribute reports
- Perform user acceptance and usage Follow-up with managers
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team