Deputy General Counsel
Product & Privacy
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
General AI systems software
Adept AI Labs’ mission is for machines to work together with people in the driver’s seat: discovering new solutions, enabling more informed decisions, and giving people more time for the work they love. The company is committed to advancing ML research with their product lab that is building general intelligence to enable humans and computers to work together creatively.
AI & Machine Learning
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -64%
1 year growth↑ 85%
2 year growth↑ 85%
San Francisco, CA, USA
Legal & Compliance
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school and active bar membership.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience practicing law, with a focus on technology, product, and privacy law.
- Expertise in privacy regulations and experience implementing privacy compliance programs.
- Strong understanding of AI and technology product development.
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and navigate complex legal challenges.
- Prior experience at a technology startup or in-house legal department.
- Product Legal Oversight: work with the product development team from conception to launch. Review and advise on product features, architecture, and data usage to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Privacy Compliance: lead efforts to ensure compliance with global data protection and privacy laws, including CCPA and GDPR. Conduct privacy impact assessments.
- Contract Negotiation: draft, review, and negotiate a variety of contracts, including terms of service, customer license agreements, and data processing agreements.
- Security: collaborate with infosec team to support security policy compliance, incident response planning, and data breach notification procedures.
- Regulatory Landscape: take the lead on monitoring the rapidly evolving landscape of privacy, security, and IP frameworks and regulations for AI products.