Strategic Account Executive
Posted on 3/30/2023
Remote • United States
- Minimum 5 years in an Enterprise Sales closing role, 8+ years preferred
- Have a proven track record of hitting or exceeding quota
- Experience managing a consultative sales cycle with Executives at Fortune 100 companies (not required)
- Recent experience working for an emerging tech company (not required)
- Intellectually curious and ambitious (not required)
- Knowledge or experience in the developer tool space (not required)
- Knowledge or experience with MEDDPIC (not required)
- Experience expanding across business units at large enterprises (not required)
- Experience with a Land & Expand SaaS Sales strategy (not required)
- Highly organized and autonomous
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-moving organization
- Exceptional written and spoken communicator
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Intellectually curious and ambitious
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at LaunchDarkly
- May require up to 50% travel
- Own the relationship with strategic customers in your territory
- Educate, evangelize, and guide prospects through a successful adoption of LaunchDarkly
- Elevate LaunchDarkly's visibility at large Enterprises and communicate our value proposition with VP and C-Suite executives
- Consistently hit revenue targets
- Methodically develop new opportunities
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes
- Engage in team development and mentoring
Feature management platform
LaunchDarkly’s mission is to help software teams to innovate faster but with control. The company is building a SaaS platform for developers to manage feature flags which enable teams to accelerate their software deployments while reducing risk.
- Flexible work environment - Making an inclusive space for everyone means recognizing we all have our own individual working styles and needs.
- Health and wellness - LaunchDarkly offers full coverage with health, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents.
- Salary and options - We're all in this together. LaunchDarkly offers competitive pay, equity, and the option to participate in a 401(k) program.
- Learn and grow - We love to see our own continue to grow their skill sets—whether that's taking a class or attending a conference.
Company Core Values
- Respect and integrity for our team, our customers, and our community.
- We believe in teams, not fiefdoms. Leaders, not tyrants.
- We're building a place where you can learn and grow.
- Work is not life.