Group Product Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 6-8 years of product management experience, ideally managing products in b2b SaaS, wearables, data, or IoT
- 2+ years of people management experience within product management and the ability to confidently identify, mentor, motivate, and grow talent
- Highly data-driven decision making proclivities with experience setting and managing KPIs, deriving and testing hypotheses, and conducting A/B tests; proficiency with self-serve analytics tools such as Amplitude, Mixpanel, or Pendo preferred
- Strong communication and leadership skills; highly adept at managing stakeholder expectations and balancing competing urgent priorities
- Analytical mindset and experience translating complex qualitative and quantitative customer feedback into successful products/features/solutions
- Problem solver able to take a complex business request and transform it into a clean, simple solution
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Design, Marketing / Communications
- Help set product vision, strategy, objectives and key metrics, working with multiple C-level and VP stakeholders to create a strategic, clear, and enduring product roadmap
- Build a product that combines productivity workflows with data-driven insights to drive behavioral change, strengthen safety culture, and provoke the actions that lead to injury reduction
- Relentlessly consume and leverage data and user research to make informed decisions and design solutions for multiple customer personas including corporate leaders, shift supervisors, and Industrial Athletes
- Manage and mentor a team of talented and driven product managers while also leading cross-functional product squad(s) consisting of a variety of disciplines including engineering, design, analytics, user research, and R&D
- Collaborate with Commercial and R&D partners on product adoption and education initiatives while executing on customer data strategies
- Drive tightly aligned business execution. Be responsible for driving adoption across the entire product (sensors, web, mobile) and leading initiatives related to company OKRs
- Deliver regular release-level strategy and user story prioritization with development teams to execute against key product milestones
- Work cross-functionally with other business unit leaders, analysts, user researchers, product marketers, and CSMs to devise GTM strategies, identify customer opportunities, and implement new systems and processes
Safety science & solutions company
Strong Arm Tech’s mission is to keep every industrial athlete proud, protected, and productive. The company creates technology that prevents workplace injuries and optimizes workforces around the world with their various solutions that utilize complex smart sensors and machine learning to capture, analyze, and deliver actionable insights.
- Competitive compensation package
- Aetna Health & Dental Insurance
- StrongArm sponsored 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home Office in Brooklyn, NY with work from home flexibility
- And plenty of others!
Company Core Values
- Self Improving - We are always getting smarter.
- Adaptable - We will figure it out.
- Collaborative - One team, one dream.
- Relational - We’re in this together.
- Enlarging - How can I help you?
- Disciplined - We do what we say.