Sr Fintech Equity Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree
- Minimum 10 years buy-side analyst experience
- Must follow bottoms-up, fundamental approach to investment research focusing on individual companies
- Must be familiar with different segments within fintech (e.g. payments, insurtech, neobanks, crypto etc...) and recognize what issues matter to the buyside at any given time based on news flow
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both individually and as part of a team; must be willing to train and mentor junior professionals
- Must be based in the US and available on East Coast hours if remote
- Monitor a coverage universe of public companies within a subsector by tracking earnings releases, investor presentations, SEC filings, sell-side research and industry news
- Create and moderate teleconferences on timely topics featuring an expert from Guidepoint's network with the goal of producing actionable insights for clients
- Review teleconference transcripts to ensure quality of content
Professional Talent Platform
Guidepoint connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Their clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by their Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 401(k) with company matching.
- Life Insurance (100% Employer Sponsored)
- Paid vacation plus 10 legal holidays.
- Light snacks and beverages.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Commuter Benefits.
Company Core Values
- Intellectual curiosity