Updated on 5/17/2023
Seattle, WA, USA
- 2 plus years of outstanding results in leading team(s) at sales organizations, delivering new customer growth
- Results-driven coach, mentor, and role model who manages and develops best-in-class talent and drives group results through teamwork and individual performance improvement
- Proven ability driving process improvements while leveraging strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation, and closing customers
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence. Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com & Outreach.io
- Supports direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required
- Ongoing development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new reps on the Outreach sales process
- Conducts weekly forecast meetings. Coaches direct reports re: strategies to drive closure
- Reports on sales activity and forecast to the Regional Vice President
- Consistently monitors the sales activity of the team, and tracks the results
- Collaborate with sales enablement, marketing, product and technology business leaders to ensure optimal support of sales activity
- Assess the needs of our customers and gather user feedback to improve upon existing solutions and design and iterate sales process and operations
Sales engagement platform
Outreach is on a mission to solve sales problems. The company operates the number one sales engagement platform that helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter engagement with their customers.
- Parental Leave: Extended PTO for both parents, plus unique perks to ease the transition of returning to work.
- Full Medical Benefits: Majority of employer paid medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401k: A competitive plan to help you save for retirement.
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance, and in our employees to make practical time off arrangements.
Company Core Values
- We are hungry craftspeople - we’re obsessed with continuous improvement.
- We have grit and perseverance - we know that true champions have the will to break through walls.
- We are one with our customers - we treat their pain and success as our own.
- We’re always honest - with ourselves, our colleagues and our community.
- We got your back - working at Outreach means you’re part of a family where no matter what, we’ll help you accomplish ever great feats and celebrate with you.
- We take ownership - each of us is responsible for our collective success, and we expect you to represent your authentic self.
- We find strength in diversity, equity and inclusion - we go out of our way to find different points of view that challenge our own perspective