Legal Operations Associate
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Newport Beach, CA, USA
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to build strong relationships within the team and cross-functionally including Procurement, Finance, and Growth/BD
- Solutions oriented, experience developing and streamlining processes and creating efficiencies
- Willing to wear multiple hats with shifting priorities and work on projects of all types, big and small
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Positive, team player attitude, good judgment, and eagerness to help others
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree and/or paralegal certificate
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Monitor intake mechanisms and workflows to facilitate the smooth and timely daily operations of the department
- Prepare, review and redline contracts, e.g., NDAs, SaaS licenses, vendor contracts, engagement letters, teaming agreements, etc
- Coordinate electronic signatures and maintain contract records and filings
- Identify opportunities to improve processes, share best practices, and improve efficiency within the Legal team's organizational structure
- Develop, implement, and/or improve centralized resources and internal tools to ensure they are well maintained and accurate
- Support and manage various ad hoc projects within the team as needed
- Interested in national security and changing the landscape of defense contracting
- Experience with startup, defense, and/or in-house legal teams preferred but not required
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.