SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We’re looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
If you’re passionate about engaging customers and creating a great experience you have a place with us. SentinelOne is growing its Customer Success/Professional Service team and are looking for a technical expert with great relationship skills to assist Customers with implementation and advisory around SentinelOne’s deception and identity platform.
Our Professional Service Consultants build and maintain relationships with customers in order to deliver exceptional quality services and mission-critical security solutions. You will focus on deploying and enabling SentinelOne solutions in complex enterprise environments meeting both technical and business needs.
You should have impeccable relationship skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, and you want to be part of a next-gen growing technology in a company with a fantastic culture, we would love your help making our Customers successful!
What will you do?
- Deliver implementation, enablement and advisory for all SentinelOne products, with a focus on deception and identity technologies
- Consult with Customers to build collaborative architecture, success criteria and project plans for implementation customized to their business objectives
- Work with Customers as a trusted advisor helping guide them on ongoing security best practices, platform management and product usage
- Represent and advocate Customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Continuously improve methodologies, deliverables and process to create an unparalleled Customer Experience
What experience and skills should you bring?
- Possess a Customer-centric approach, you enjoy working with Customers, establishing strong relationships and managing expectations with great results
- 3 - 5 years prior experience in a field services role (professional services, pre-sales, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of security technologies, architecture and operations and experience in advising customers on best practices
- Knowledge of threat handling, incident response and SOC operations
- Proficient in Windows, Linux and MacOS
- Hands on experience implementing enterprise security tools, IDS/IPS, firewalls, SIEM etc.
- Strong knowledge of administering Linux and containerized applications is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of network concepts (TCP/IP, routing, LAN/WAN, etc.)
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and IAM solutions.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.