Full-Stack, AI Scientist team
Posted on 3/1/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Have strong web development skills creating UI's and user dashboards
- Have some Python experience and using one of Flask/Django/Tornado
- Have experience driving large-scale projects in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- Be interested in and thoughtful about the impacts of AI technology (see our Charter for examples of our goals)
- As a Software Engineer on the Codegen team, you will closely collaborate with our world-class research teams to build and deploy powerful AI systems and products that can perform previously impossible tasks and achieve unprecedented levels of performance
- A glance at a couple of the upcoming development projects:
AI research and deployment company
OpenAI's mission is to ensure that artificial general intelligence benefits all of humanity. OpenAI's mission is to ensure that artificial general intelligence (AGI)—by which they mean highly autonomous systems that outperform humans at most economically valuable work—benefits all of humanity.
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account for healthcare and dependent care
- Mental healthcare service
- Fertility treatment coverage
- 401(k) with generous matching
- 20-week paid parental leave
- Life insurance (complimentary)
- AD&D insurance (complimentary)
- Short-term/long-term disability insurance (complimentary)
- Optional buy-up life insurance
- Flexible work hours and unlimited paid time off (we encourage 4+ weeks per year)
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Regular team happy hours and outings
- Daily catered lunch and dinner
- Travel to domestic conferences
Company Core Values
- Audacious - We make big bets and are unafraid to go against established norms.
- Thoughtful - We thoroughly consider the consequences of our work and welcome heterogeneity of thought.
- Unpretentious - We’re undeterred by the “boring work“ and not motivated to prove we have the best ideas.
- Pragmatic & Impact-Driven - We’re a company of builders who care deeply about real-world implications and applications.
- Collaborative - Many of our biggest advances grow out of work done across multiple teams.
- Growth-oriented - We believe in the power of feedback and encourage a mindset of continuous learning and growth.