See yourself at Dataminr
As the Senior Product Manager, Cybersecurity at Dataminr you will own the end-to-end delivery of the existing cyber product roadmap in collaboration with various cross-functional teams. This is a great opportunity to work alongside Dataminr’s senior leadership and drive product growth in the cybersecurity domain, with an emphasis on cyber-physical convergence.This US-based role can be remote or based out of our New York, NY, Arlington, VA or Bozeman, MT offices.
At Dataminr, we are creating a team of talented builders, creators and visionaries to have a real-world impact on how organizations respond to fast-emerging events as they unfold. We are 850 talented individuals, spanning seven global offices, united by our passion to use AI for the greater good and be agents of positive change in our company and in our communities.
We offer a competitive benefits package aimed at keeping you healthy and happy:
- Company paid medical, dental and vision insurance for employees and their dependents
- Generous PTO, unlimited sick days and remote working options
- Paid parental leave and family forming benefits
- Company equity (RSUs)
- Reimbursements for mental health and wellness apps
At Dataminr, we serve a global community made up of many cultures and strive to reflect the diversity of the world in which we live. We stand for social justice and we lead with empathy. We foster a culture of allyship, standing up for those who face systemic barriers to equality. We actively condemn racism and discrimination in any form.
We believe our differences give us strength. Our employees are empowered to be their best, authentic selves through various opportunities, such as our robust employee resource group (ERG) network, individual learning and development funds, and more.
- Own end-to-end delivery of existing cyber roadmap in collaboration with engineering and go-to-market (GTM) teams, and establish ownership of the roadmap beyond the first 6 months.
- Engage in technical design discussions with engineering and articulate tradeoffs that balance scalable design needs against time to deliver customer value.
- Act as an advocate for cyber customer outcomes and drive alignment with cross functional teams including engineering, sales, customer success and product marketing.
- Take ownership of metrics analysis for cyber buyers and users and become deeply familiar with customer outcomes best addressed by our existing product.
- Work alongside senior leadership to develop a deep understanding of company growth opportunities that exist in the cybersecurity domain, with an emphasis on cyber-physical convergence.
What you bring
At Dataminr, we value you for who you are. We encourage you to apply for this role, even if you don’t meet every qualification. Our candidates are reviewed on the basis of their skill and potential to succeed.
- At least 5 years of experience in a product management role with full ownership of roadmap and execution for cybersecurity products.
- Serve as Cyber SME with a deep understanding of the solution landscape and customer pain points for security operation teams, and present product requirements for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Create detailed and comprehensive product requirements while working closely with key stakeholders including engineering, sales,customer success, designers, and product marketing.
- Strong product sense and deep understanding of what makes products effective, with a proven track record of delivering products that make a strong business impact.
- Technical skills and deep understanding of software design, data pipelines & APIs.
Dataminr, the world’s leading real-time information discovery platform, delivers the earliest warnings on high-impact events, emerging risks and other critical business information far in advance of other sources. Recognized as one of the world’s leading AI businesses, Dataminr enables faster response, more effective risk mitigation and stronger crisis management for public and private sector organizations spanning global corporations, first responders, NGOs and newsrooms. Most recently valued at $4.1B, Dataminr serves more than two-thirds of the Fortune 50 and half of the Fortune 100 companies and over 650 newsrooms worldwide.
California, New York, Washington and Colorado only: The salary range for this position is as indicated below. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location, applicant skills, and prior relevant experience, among other factors.
Colorado: $117,000 - $162,000 USD
California/New York/Washington: $130,000 - $180,000 USD
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.