Construction – Electrical Engineer / Graduate Intern
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Hillsboro, OR, USA
- Innovative approach with the skills to drive improvements to cost, schedule, and productivity for construction projects
- Skills to influence, drive, and implement breakthrough change
- Written, visual, and verbal communication - especially in communicating technical issues
- Skills to collaborate across engineering disciplines, organizations and geographic boundaries
- Team oriented and quality oriented
- Champion and value the safety culture of caring throughout the project lifecycle
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Actively pursuing a Masters in Electrical or Electronics Engineering from accredited university
- Basic understanding of US and international electrical codes such as NEC, NFPA, IEC, etc
- Provide engineering solutions and breakthroughs to enable and deliver tool install construction projects to meet cost, schedule, duration and productivity target goals set by the corporation
- Leverage subject matter experts throughout Intel in the areas of Construction Management, Supply Chain, Scheduling, Quantity Surveying, Off-Site Manufacturing, Finance, and Digital Transformation to deliver innovative engineering solutions
- Influence change across key internal stakeholders with compelling data
- Become a subject matter expert responsible for providing technical guidance to the Fab Construction Enterprise
- Accountable for building and driving safety culture of caring in every business environment, office to the construction sites, and from front-end planning to construction execution
- Registration as Professional Engineer (PE)
- Previous experience with collecting required data and writing whitepapers, seeking buyoff from stakeholders, and implementing technical changes
- 1+ years of experience
- Design of large scale
- Complex and technical facilities equipment installation in high tech industries
- Work experience can be obtained through combination of university research project or actual work experience
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity