Director of Product Management
Posted on 2/23/2022
Remote • United States
- Self-starter. Able to hit the ground running, and be successful in a startup environment where things have not been laid out for you
- Have an outcome-driven mindset
- You start with the outcome and work backwards on what we need to accomplish to get there
- Are a highly structured problem solver and communicator
- Have 8+ years of experience in Product Management
- 2+ years of experience in Product leadership roles
- Take your knowledge of how cloud service providers work, and drive Rescale cloud automation to the next level. Areas include developing customer-centric storage solutions for hybrid and multi-cloud use cases, defining our path towards container-based high performance computing workloads
- Define the product roadmap for key aspects of the Rescale platform so we are prioritizing capabilities and features that drive customer value and business growth
- Engage with customers to understand and empathize with their problems, lead and challenge their thinking, identify opportunities we should tackle together, and gather continuous feedback
- Define and scope iterations of new capabilities, creating user stories, and engaging with development and engineering to identify how we can deliver value quickly (e.g., with MVPs) and continuously improve capabilities
- Be the CEO of your product area. This means identifying investment areas, and prioritizing use cases and product capabilities based on business impact. It also means owning the delivery, field enablement, customer understanding and commercial success of your product
- Represent Rescale with analysts, press & media
- Manager: Sajid Awan, Senior Vice President of Product Management
- Team: You'll work closely with our Chief Product Officer (Edward Hsu), our engineering teams, our field sales teams, and design teams
High-performace cloud computing
Rescale offers a software platform and hardware infrastructure for companies to perform scientific and engineering simulation.
- Health Insurance - Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Apple Gear - Get the latest tools to do amazing work.
- Team Events - Happy hours, picnics, and hackdays
- Catered Lunches - Get tasty meals delivered three days a week.
- Commuter Benefits - Pre-tax savings on your commute.
- 401(k) + Stock Options - Receive meaningful equity in the company.
Company Core Values
- Growth mindset gets to great
- Run fast, own the outcome
- Iterate to innovate
- Team over self