Posted on 3/21/2023
Raleigh, NC, USA
Applicant Tracking Software (ATS)
- BA/BS degree required
- Experience as a recruiting coordinator (highly preferred), HR coordinator or in an administrative support role
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated and driven to go above and beyond what is required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to cultivate great relationships with stakeholders and team members
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working with an ATS (ours is Greenhouse) and G Suite preferred
- Passionate about education and technology
- Partner with our recruiting team to deeply understand and support hiring needs
- Host and manage onsite interview candidates while they are in the office
- Schedule a high volume of candidate interviews in a timely and consistent manner, with exceptional attention to detail
- Become an expert on IXL Learning to answer questions from candidates about our products, positions and company culture
- Efficiently manage and track candidates through the recruiting pipeline while providing a great candidate experience from source to hire
- Ensure candidate records in our applicant tracking system (ATS) are organized and up-to-date
- Eagerly respond to candidate inquiries via phone and email
- Work with our recruiting team and hiring managers to refine our recruiting process
- Provide general support to the recruiting team by assisting with projects as needed
Online lessons for K-12 subjects
IXL is passionate about improving learning for all. They apply technology in thoughtful and innovative ways to unlock students' innate curiosity, creativity, and desire for knowledge.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Flexible paid time off and sick days
Company Core Values
- Passionate - We strive to create a work environment where all employees are united in our goal to delight and impress our customers, and to foster a culture that helps all IXLers thrive.
- Tenacious - We seek out learning opportunities for ourselves, understand that feedback and mistakes are part of the process rather than something to fear, and embrace a growth mindset.
- Authentic - We are authentic, kind, and honest in our interactions with our colleagues. We ask questions and listen to each other. And, we have fun and find joy in our work and collaborations.